I don’t know about anyone else, but I always begin summer with a massive “to do” list! Here are some of my goals that I want to accomplish this summer. (Which for me officially begins Thursday!)
1. Work with both boys on their math. 🙂
2. Deep clean my house, 1 room at a time.
3. Paint my upstairs bathroom.
4. Paint the living room.
5. Paint youngest son’s room.
6. Teach the boys to cook, do dishes, and laundry!
7. Spend time working on crafts with the boys.
8. Lose 10 more pounds.
9. Organize all of my phonics, and science materials for my classroom.
10. Read, a lot.
11. Go camping with my family.
12. Hook up with my girlfriends. Go to lunch. Go shopping. Begin walking in the morning again.
13. Do this great marriage study with my husband. It is the Active Word Podcast on Itunes. Pastor Bob preached about it every day in May.
It’s a pretty big list. We’ll see how I do. What are your summer goals?