I am currently in the middle of a 2nd completely crazy week. It seems like I have huge “to-do” lists looming over my head. So I am taking a few minutes to think about how blessed I am.
- My husband is able to help me with my huge list and is doing so WILLINGLY without complaint. (Thank you my love!)
- My son is no longer sick.
- I am hugged, loved, and told that I am beautiful all day long. (2nd graders are wonderful.)
- I work with an amazing group of women at school.
- I am trusted by a group of people (whose opinions matter a great deal to me) to lead them at the theatre.
- We have sold over 40 tickets for our weekend fund raiser for the theatre. It’s a murder mystery dinner, and I am acting in it.
- God is taking care of us financially while we wait for him to open a door.
- Fall–it is just beautiful to watch.
- My friends. I am blessed with so many people that care for us, pray for us, and love us.
- My family.
It is amazing how a sense of peace just overtakes you when you breathe.