Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then send this to everyone on your email list. INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU. The easiest way to do it is to hit “forward” so you can change the answers. Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your occupation right now?? Teaching 2nd grade
2. What color are your socks right now? black
3. What are you listening to right now?? the sound of the furnace, my fingers tapping on the keyboard, and some court TV show upstairs
4. What was the last thing that you ate? 7 layer salad and tortilla chips (with a hint of jalapeno
5. Can you drive a stick shift??? Yes, but it has been quite a few years. I loved my 1977 Toyota Corolla (it was gold)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nope. I LOVE her. =)
8. How old are you today? 41–man I’m getting old
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?I like the Superbowl, but that is for commercials
10. What is your favorite drink? Peach Propel or coffee with hazelnut creamer and mocha splenda
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes. but not for the last few years
12. Favorite food? My mom’s fried chicken
13. What is the last movie you watched? In the theatre, then it would be The City of Ember.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas!!!
15. How do you vent anger? I yell. It gets ugly.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? pink hippopotamus (Suzanne’s answer, but mine too!) mine was (and IS) named Peggy.
17. What is your favorite season? fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? hmmm. They’re both OK, but I’ll take RASPBERRIES. I guess I eat more blueberries. I don’t care much for cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Post a comment, so I know that you visited
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I don’t know as I’m not sending it to anyone.
21. Who is least likely to respond? I don’t know as I’m not sending it to anyone.
22. Living arrangements? I live with my husband, two boys, a crazy dog, and a mean cat.
23. When was the last time you cried? A week ago Sunday when Mike performed the amazing monologue at church
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Everything, shoes, Christmas presents, a purse or two, and that is just my side. Todd’s side is scarier.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Well, I’m not sending it, but Suzanne will probably be the reader I’ve known the longest (unless my cousins or Mom reads it).
26. What did you do last night? Went to bed at 8:15 after a great band concert that my boys both performed in. E plays the sax and N plays the tuba.
27. What are you most afraid of? people I love dying
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Spicy with pepperjack cheese, and heck through on some jalapenos too!
29. Favorite dog breed? not the English Cocker Spaniel that I currently have, but my parents used to raise greyhounds and they were wonderful dogs
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday!
31. How many states have you lived in? three
32. Diamonds or pearls?? diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? daisies!!! They are so happy.