I have a bit of an obsessive personality. I find something and get completely into–for a while. I do it with people, games, and various other things.
Right now I have two obsessions. One I have no problem sharing, but the other other I’m a bit embarrassed about admitting to yet.
So I will just tell you about obsession 1 today. 🙂 www.playlist.com I LOVE this site. I can listen to my earworms over and over and over. I have found so many cool songs on this site. I am addicted. I was going to write that I can listen without having to buy the music, but in truth now I want some of these songs more than ever.
So here is my current list that I’m ashamed to admit how many times I have played it:
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me by Travis
- Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
- Years by Mike Ruekberg (probably my favorite musician–amazing musician, expecially live.)
- Viva la Vida by Coldplay
- Hey Hey by Superchick
- Waning Moon by the adorable Peter Himmelman (great story about him–another blog post.)
- Magic Tree by Kirsten Price
- Same Jeans by the View
- This is Everything by Wisely (ADORE him and his music!)
Supposedly I should be able to post a player on my blog, but that would require thought and more time than I am willing to invest right now.
I just peeked at hubby’s playlist, Julian Lennon’s whole first album, Bow Wow Wow, and Pass the Dutchie (can’t remember the group.) He has such an eclectic taste in music. I never know what he is going to listen to next.
What would be on your playlist?