Baked Pesto Chicken
Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ cup basil pesto
2 plum tomatoes
shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover cookie sheet with foil.
2. Put pesto and chicken in bowl. Toss until chicken is covered.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Place slices of tomato on top of chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake another 3-5 minutes.
6. Serve with a box of angel hair pasta and herbs and French bread.
Bacon and Cheese Quiche (make 2/freeze 1)
Home Fried Potatoes
Bacon and Cheese Quiche Ingredients:
1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
1 Tablespoon butter
12 bacon slices, crumbled
1 bag Italian blend shredded cheese (or mozzarella cheese)
2 cup milk
¾ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread crust into pie plate or quiche plate.
2. Spread crust with butter. Sprinkle bacon and cheese on crust.
3. Beat eggs with rest of ingredients. Pour into crust.
4. Bake 15 minutes. Turn down to 325 degrees and bake 40 more min. Let stand 10 minutes.
Home Fried Potatoes Ingredients:
4 red potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring often, until soft (about 5 minutes).
4. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
5. Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
6. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper.
7. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned; about 10 minutes.
8. Stir in the onions, green peppers and parsley and cook for another minute.
Bubble Pizza (make 2/freeze 1)
1½ lb. ground beef
1 jar pizza sauce
2 tubes refrigerator biscuits
1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown the beef in a skillet and drain.
2. Stir pizza sauce into browned hamburger and simmer until heated through.
3. Quarter the biscuits and place in a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in greased baking dish. Top with beef mixture.
4. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 5-10 more minutes.
Frozen Fish Fillets
Steak Night (make enough steak for leftover to use with stroganoff)
Broccoli with cheese sauce
Leftover steak cut into strips
Cream of mushroom soup
½ cup Mozzarella cheese
Combine it all in the skillet and heat.
Ian’s Favorite Ribs
Fruit of choice
Crockpot! (Make enough ribs to pull to make pulled pork sandwiches later)
Rack of Ribs
2 cans of Chicken broth
Salt/pepper/ garlic powder/onion powder
Leave in crockpot on low all day.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Mix leftover pulled pork from ribs with barbeque sauce.
Chicken Sort of Alfredoish with whatever pasta I have J
2–3 pound bag of Chicken Breasts in chicken broth all day on low
(I will use some for this, some for Chicken Enchilada’s, and some for chicken salad for lunches.)
Prepare pasta, drain
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into chunks (about 2 cups)
2 cups roasted broccoli florets
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons flour
1 cup fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup plain FAGE Total 0% greek yogurt
1/4 cup skim milk
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pinch ground nutmeg
3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (I usually throw in mozzarella as well.)
n a pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the garlic is golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
Whisk in the flour until smooth, about 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth, Greek yogurt, milk, pepper and nutmeg. Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and simmer, stirring gently, until the mixture thickens, about 3 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup Parmesan.
Add cooked chicken and broccoli to sauce mixture, followed by the cooked pasta. Toss to combine and serve with more Parmesan, if desired
Chicken Enchiladas (make 2 freeze 1 if you have enough)
Spanish rice (OK, totally from a mix)
Shred leftover chicken mix with cheese soup and rotels or salsa.
Wrap in tortillas
Mozzarella cheese on top
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or so
Chicken and Broccoli Quiche (make 2 and freeze 1)
Double this recipe1 (9 inch) pie crust, uncooked (This is a Pillsbury frozen pie crust) 2 cups chicken, chopped (I used leftover chicken) 1/3 cup onion, chopped 1 tablespoon mustard 2 cups broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen) 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon salt pinch of cayenne pepper 3 eggs 1 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Whip eggs and add milk to blend
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour into unbaked pie shell, but make sure to leave out about 1/3 of the cheese
- Sprinkle remainder of cheese along the top of the mixture
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean